Journaling Joys From the desk of Jill Schoenberg—
Today my attention is completely captured by innovative and new ways to use a journal.
I love to innovate. Do you?
I love to share too, and below I’d like to share with you some neat journaling inspirations in the form of “Have you ever” questions.
”Have You Ever”
- Have you ever written in your journal using your left hand, or if you are a lefty have you written with your right hand?
- Have you ever shared your journal entries with your best friend, spouse or child and asked for their feedback?
- Have you ever dedicated an entire day to quiet reflection and journal keeping?
- Have you ever sat under a tree on a gorgeous sunny day and written out your wildest and deepest dreams?
- Have you ever written a letter to your heart in your journal?
- Have you ever used watercolors to paint a picture in your journal, and, in the process, make the pages all crinkled and wavy?
- Have you ever thought about how many gazillion ways you can answer the question “Have you ever?”
May your journaling be filled with inspirations and insights; joys and blessings; discoveries and adventures. Most of all, may your journal keeping bring you unbridled pleasure and vast peace, joy and happiness.
Happy journal writing to you!
Jill Schoenberg is the author of the award winning books Journal Buddies: A Girl’s Journal for Sharing and Celebrating Magnificence and Journal Buddies: A Boys Journal for Discovering and Sharing Excellence, available from Amazon.com.