Journal Keeping Articles and Resources
Oh the many joys of journaling!
I love to write about journaling tips, creative journaling, journal writing techniques, journaling topics and prompts. Writing in a journal is one of my very favorite activities, and I hope it is one of yours, too.
Without further ado… here’s an amazing list of journal articles, tips and techniques.
Eight Amazing and Helpful Journaling Articles
- 51 Innovative Journaling Prompts for Boys and Girls
- Top 10 Journal Writing Tips for Kids
- 6 Creative Journal Writing Techniques
- Journaling to Help a Pre-Teen Grow and Develop
- “What If” Journal Writing Prompts
- 25 Innovative Journaling Keeping Ideas for Parents and Children
- Journal Writing Can Increase a Pre-Teen’s Self Confidence
- Elevate Journaling from Mundane to Insane (Insanely Fun that is!)
A Few Words About Journaling Techniques
When writing in my journal I now use some very freeing and fun journaling techniques. For example, I sometimes feel like free writing, other times I write about a specific topic from my day. Still other times I write little and simply draw a picture (and I’m not a very talented artist, but sometimes surprise myself!).
And, one of my favorite journaling techniques is to copy my favorite quotes or inspirational pictures from a website and past them into my journal. Sometimes I add my own musings when I do this. Sometimes I don’t.
Another journal keeping technique I enjoy is cutting pictures or snippets of interest from magazines or papers and pasting them into my journal.
This is just a tiny sample of the new journal writing techniques I now allow myself to use in my daily journal keeping.
The Key to an Incredible Journaling Experience: Express Yourself in YOUR Journal In a Way that Feels Joyful and Right to YOU. When you take this approach your journal writing and journaling ideas flow abundantly and freely!
Happy journal keeping….
Journal Buddies builds creative writing skills in boys and girls.